Not only do we have to be concerned about what we put in our bodies but we have to be concerned about what we put on our skin daily! The average women use 168 different chemicals in their beauty products everyday!! It only takes 26 seconds for the chemicals in your cosmetics to get through your skin and into your blood stream. Pretty scary huh? Well now that you are aware of that let me say “I am excited to share with you Safe, natural , beautiful makeup, that you can wear and feel confident about every day!” I would love for you to join me in learning about the makeup that WILL change your life and your outlook on what you use daily!
What can we do to avoid using chemicals as much as possible?
Choosing to use all Natural Savvy Minerals by Young Living is the answer to that question. *
Below you will find how to tips and videos as well as a link to purchase your Savvy Minerals Make Up! You don’t want to read on? Just go HERE and order the products that are right for you.
HOW TO SELECT THE RIGHT SAVVY MINERALS FOUNDATION FOR YOUR SKIN TONE:
(First, realize that mineral foundation is very forgiving. You can lighten or darken by layering the product on. And it doesn’t look “cakey” or heavy!
Here are some tips for selecting the foundation color that is right for YOU…
1. Check Your Veins. Push your sleeves up and look at the veins on the inside of your wrist. Are they blue or green? If they look more blue, you likely have cool undertones. If the veins look greenish, you’re warm.
2. The Jewelry Trick. Think about whether you look better in silver or gold jewelry Typically, girls with cool undertones look better in silver and platinum metals, and warm-toned women look better in gold.
3. The Neutral Test. Think about what neutral shades flatter you best. Does your skin, eyes, and face look better in bright white and black hues, or ivory, off-whites, and brown/tan shades? The former means you’re probably cool-toned, and the latter, warm.
4. Eye and Hair Color. Your natural eye and hair colors can help figure out your coloring. Customarily, cool people have eyes that are blue, gray, or green and have blond, brown, or black hair with blue, silver, violet and ash undertones. Conversely, warm-toned women usually have brown, amber, or hazel eyes with strawberry blond, red, brown, or black hair. Their hair tends to have gold, red, orange, or yellow undertones.
5. The Sun’s Effects. When you’re out in the sun, does your skin turn a golden-brown, or does it burn and turn pink first? If you fit into the former category, you’re warm-toned, while cool tones tend to burn.
Each Kit is perfectly matched to compliment your skin tone based on the foundation color you choose. I am even going to include some how to video tips to get you started with your Savvy Minerals Make Up Kit below.
You’ve found your Savvy Minerals Makeup Kit and you’re dying to fill your makeup bag with clean, pure products your skin will love! Let’s talk about how to order so you can get started today!
If you are already a member with Young Living, congratulations! You can simply order your chosen products through your Virtual Office by visiting Youngliving.com.
If you are NOT yet a member with Young Living, let’s get that fixed! You can become a member with Young Living by visiting youngliving.com and purchasing one of our starter kits by going HERE !
Once you choose the starter kit option that is right for you, you’ll want to enroll in Essential Rewards. This is Young Living’s rewards program and it’s the smartest way to order your Young Living products! You can get reward points and earn free products with your very first order. There is NO obligation and you can cancel at any time!
By enrolling in ER, you’ll earn 10% back on this order, and ( If you continue on ER) by month 4 you’ll earn 20% back, and after month 24 you’ll earn 25% back on your monthly purchases. Right now, I earn $25 for every hundred I spend on ER. I use those reward points to cash in on products, like NingXia Red that my family and I use daily. This is a great way to get lots of free Young Living products!
How To Videos
For foundation tips Watch this quick video where Melissa shows us some tips on applying Savvy Minerals Foundation: Watch Now
For Contouring tips lets watch Melissa show us some quick tips on contouring with Savyy Minerals Blush, Bronzer, and Diamond Dust. Watch Now
To Make your Eyes pop Here’s Melissa again to show us how to make our eyes pop using these Eye Shadows, Eye Liner, and the Multi-tasker: Watch Now
If you are a busy woman you may be thinking you don’t have time to put on makeup. What if I told you that you could do your face in 5 minutes? You certainly can and here is Melissa to show you how easy and quick this can be with Savvy Minerals Watch Now
Please, leave a comment so I know you have been here. If I can be of further assistance to you please feel free to contact me.
*If you need scientific references check out the EWG (environmental working group). It refers to hundreds of bio accumulative toxic substances the come from cosmetics (100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential oils on the other hand do not accumulate in your body).