Pencils, Notebooks, Back Packs, Lunch Bags…Are you ready? I am! Because I use essential oils and not just any oils but 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils from Young Living. Most people dread August and going back to school because it means that vacation and play time is over and that they will need to hit the books all the time. Well, as adults we know how hard it is to get up and running in the morning (especially for the kids), which is why we need all the help that we can get. Fortunately, you will find that using essential oils can help perk you or the kids up just in time for school. Sounds great? Well, here are a few essential oils that can boost you and your kid’s chances of having a successful year.
· 1. Wake-Up Refreshed. Clarity #3321 & Motivation #3384, Diffused
· 2. Support Healthy Immune Function. Thieves Vitality #5631, in their morning juice.
· 3. Keep Clean Naturally. Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier 1 oz #3621 or wipes #3756
· 4. Support Healthy Digestion. Peppermint or DiGize Vitality add to 1 oz of Ningxia Red OR TummyGize # 5305
· 5. Ease the First-Day-of-School Jitters. Valor roll on #3529 or Tranquil roll on #2533
· 6. Boost Clarity and Mental Alertness. Brain Power #3313 or GeneYus # 5310
· 7. Help to Calm at the End of the Day. Peace & Calming #3398 or Stress Away #4630 , diffused or topically
· 8. Promote a Restful Sleep. KidScents SleepyIze # 5307